Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Sorry I haven't been blogging much. There's only one topic, the war, and Command Post has got that pretty well covered.

I'm too disgusted to write much. Barcelona is a sea of anti-Americanism. These people are so childlike and so easily led politically by people with SocioCommunist agendas. They're organizing a bunch of anti-American crap like demonstrations and shit. Supposedly everybody in town is supposed to bang pots and pans at ten PM tonight. I'm going to listen, and if I hear any noise coming from my building, when it all finishes and everyone is eating or watching TV, I'm going to turn up my boom box in the living room all the way with my Merle Haggard CD on it, and I'm going to turn up KHYI as loud as I can on these tinny little computer speakers. I bet I can crank enough noise that everybody on the block can hear it. If anybody gives me any shit, I'm demonstrating in favor of the war. Fuck the neighbors. If they participate in this they can kiss my ass. By the way, of course, while all this is going on, I'll be down at the bar myself.

No comments: