Monday, March 10, 2003

New Article Up at EuroPundits

I've got an article that I think is pretty good up on EuroPundits, so check it out. You'll have to scroll down to the bottom. This is Post Number Four, so we only need six more to get over Blog Hump One--by the time you've done your tenth post, you've got the hang of it and it becomes easy.

I forgot to mention that the guy from Amiland is on board EuroPundits. This gives us two in Germany, two in Spain (both Barcelona and Madrid!), one in Paris, one in Maine (plus his better half--hey, Sasha, bet I'm the first person to call you that. Feel free to chastise me, but not too painfully), and two at unknown locations.

Could somebody please fix the EuroPundits template? Please, please, please? I've already received a complaint about the large type, so I vote it needs to go. Sorry.

No comments: