Thursday, March 20, 2003

Boy, you guys aren't going to believe this one. Clark, who is in with the local TV production companies, got a call from a program called Crónicas marcianas, which is more or less the Spanish equivalent of the Jerry Springer Show, wanting a pro-war American to go on the show presumably to get ambushed. He immediately thought of me, of course, and I received a call asking me to come on the show. I agreed and they're coming to get me at 10:30; we go on at 11 PM, presumably live. This ought to be fun. I'm going to attempt to be reasonable, but pull no punches, and use irony instead of anger when challenged. I expect that someone will try to provoke me and I am not going to take the bait. Let's see if I can convince even one person that Uncle Sam's right about this one. So if you're here in Spain, turn your TV to Tele 5 at 11 o'clock and we'll see what happens.

No comments: